Queen Bee Wraps
Plastic free • Eco-friendly • works like cling film
We have moved our online shop to Queen Bee Wraps, click here to see our new collection and Scandi range
Wrap up your food with a breathable beeswax wrap. The beeswax mixture gives the cloth natural antibacterial properties slowing the rate of food decomposition to optimise the life and flavour of your food. Biodegradable so once finished with, cut up and compost. Cut down on single use plastic cling film with our natural beeswax cotton food wraps.
The waxed cotton is malleable and slightly sticky so you can seal in the flavour and cover your plate of food, wrap up your cheese or loaf of bread and use the lunch pack for your sandwich and snacks. Use the warmth of your hands to shape & seal around your food or container. All our beeswax wraps are handmade in our Studio workshop at Cockenzie House in East Lothian by myself, Bryden & Louise.
Made with pure beeswax, natural tree resin & jojoba oil which is melted and infused into cotton fabric. The beeswax mixture gives the cloth natural antibacterial properties keeping your food fresher for longer. Biodegradable so once finished with, cut up and compost.
The packs we make come in varies sizes and fabrics whether you like robots, bees, super heroes, floral, fun & funky or just a plain design, we can make to order. Would you like to stock our beeswax wraps? click here
- Gifford – Beech & Birch
- Pop ups & online – Lil Things
- North Berwick – Earth Matters
- Haddington – The Loft Cafe Shop
- Cockenzie House, 22 Edinburgh Road EH32 0HY
- Dirleton – Archerfield Walled Garden
- Gullane – Cherish Vintage Shop & Cafe
- Dunbar – The Store, Belhaven Fruit Farm
Rest of Scotland
- Glasgow – Zero Waste Market
- Perthshire – Plastic Free Shopping
- Stirling – NeighbourFood
- Edinburgh, Leith – Bambu refill stall
- Edinburgh – The Refillery
- Edinburgh, Leith – Weigh to Go
- Edinburgh, Morning side – Pretty Pink Sustainable & Ethical Shop
- Fort William – The Emporium of Worldly Goods